Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order hold automatically removed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed my hold was removed (scheduled to come off account on 1/7 previously) and now EDD shows as TBD. Figured I'd add my own data point here as the hold was active through yesterday and was originally added on 12/7 after receiving a VIN ahead of schedule (a 2021 VIN unfortunately).
My hold released a few days early also. Hey we have a similar build except tires! (My orig VIN was 2022 though!) Anyhow, guess they are getting ready to build some third row black interior MSM LR Y/s!

Reactions: BTVev
My hold date was set to expire on 1/05/2022 (I placed my MYP white/white around mid November 2021) and it got removed about 3 days ago. I have emailed and got replied this morning
The support said my hold release is set to expire 1/06/2022 and instructed me to tap on "I'm Ready" tap on my Tesla account, but that button is missing and I do not have EDD either. I emailed the support again and waiting for their response. Just adding another data point. Wish everyone a happy and productive new year!

Reactions: Firocity
Put on hold till 1/3, hold automatically removed on 12/31 and edd was tbd. EDD updated yesterday to 3/12-3/31 so I guess it's back of the line for me. Not in a rush, will take whenever ready. Original order date was 11/14. MYP, red/white, no tow, no fsd.

Reached out to my SA today because my EDD is still showing TBD, she says hopefully it’ll update by the end of the week but she also sees TBD on her end :/ Hold was auto-released sometime last week, but I noticed it on Friday 12/31. MYLR white/black, 7 seat, induction wheels, no FSD or tow.

It seems like there’s a common thread regarding holds releasing automatically 3 days prior to the scheduled date. I’m interested to see how things pan out with Giga Austin and upcoming delivery dates, exciting times indeed. Hopefully everyone’s dates start shifting back in the coming weeks, good luck wishes all around!

Reactions: TMY7ST and MR F
Adding another data point. My 1/1 hold was updated to TBD on 12/27, and yesterday after I emailed Tesla support it's now updated to 1/20 to 2/17.
did you ask them to hold again/. what was yoru original order date. ? Mine was may and was on hold till jan 5th, I released it in fear that they might cancel and first i had EDD feb 1st to marhc 1st today it changed to Jan 17 - Jan 31