Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order hold automatically removed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
did you ask them to hold again/. what was yoru original order date. ? Mine was may and was on hold till jan 5th, I released it in fear that they might cancel and first i had EDD feb 1st to marhc 1st today it changed to Jan 17 - Jan 31
My original order date was pretty late around November 10th. Car became available 2 weeks later and that’s when I told them to hold until 1/1.

Reactions: Hvnleigh
I don't have one either. Wonder if you have a SA if you purchased after visiting dealership before ordering?
I did come in contact w a sales advisor from the sales/delivery center. I would give the specific location you chose for delivery a call. Honestly, even though I text the same #, it’s not always the same person that responds.

Does anyone has on hold without expiry date ? After VIN assigned on Nov end , I put it on hold until 1/1 . It got released from hold and later added back to hold without my request
Yes in same boat. Hold-auto release (TBD delivery dates) - auto hold with no date

I haven’t clicked I am ready. Planning on doing it this weekend, I don’t want delivery in January if possible

Imagine that things should settle down a bit, since the EOY rush is over. Tesla knocked it out of the park by almost doubling deliveries last year over previous. The stock market reacted with the news and took a nice bump up. Mission accomplished there.

Now the company can take a deep breath and concentrate on running their factories as efficiently and churning out even higher production in 2022.

Imagine that lots of cars might have been produced, but currently stored, waiting for last minute back ordered items to be installed. When these are delivered their backlog might be reduced and all the eager buyers moved up for deliveries.

Had to be driving Tesla crazy with so many buyers jockeying around to get deliveries ASAP or delaying their pickups for one reason or another.

No matter what, I believe that 2022 will be another banner year for Tesla, with demand still exceeding their ability to supply.

Yes in same boat. Hold-auto release (TBD delivery dates) - auto hold with no date

I haven’t clicked I am ready. Planning on doing it this weekend, I don’t want delivery in January if possible
Just to follow up. I am currently on a no date hold after auto hold release and auto hold back on.

Just got the automated cancel email from Tesla if I don't click "I am ready" by January 13, 2022.

Reactions: Firocity
Just to follow up. I am currently on a no date hold after auto hold release and auto hold back on.

Just got the automated cancel email from Tesla if I don't click "I am ready" by January 13, 2022.
I kind of wish I would have followed you and kept mine on hold a little longer. Oh well, I should be getting a VIN any day now. Good luck, but I wouldn't push it too far.

Seattle here, MYP, no tow, MSM/blk. Also got auto-unheld, EDD was March, then Feb, and now Jan 9-23. I have 1% financing that expires at the end of Jan, so I am not totally bummed about it being unheld but like everyone else, need Ryzen to take delivery.