Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order list

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have Bonnie's and Jaff's door sils ready to go! They'll be shipped Monday. Felix you'rs will be just a few days more. As far as the rest of the parts, I'll update everybody as I go. I should have an update within the next few days. Hope everybody is having a great weekend! Time to go back to work :).

John

I have not been able to ship the packages yet. I should be able to in a day or so. I apologize for not shipping sooner. Once I do I'll let everyone know. I will be replying to emails and PMs tonight after I get some more work done.

Thanks!

John

I just want everybody to know that I am working on shipping a few orders that are finished and once they are shipped I will post up the tracking information. Lately its been harder than expected to get more materials due to certain circumstances. I'll get in contact with every customer I owe parts to Tesla and non Tesla. I'll then work individually with each person to setup a schedule that is not only realistic, but one that the customer is comfortable with. My goal is to not only deliver a perfect product but make sure each customer is satisfied. After each new plan is set I'll post it on the forums so that way we all can see who's order is at what point.

I also do plan on posting pictures up. I have not before and I feel terrible for saying I would. Give me another day or two and I'll have a small collection of photos to show off the process.

Thanks for all your kind patience!

John

P.S Thank you all for the warm emails over the past two we. Its a great feeling knowing that even during times like these everybody can still be genuine and open with me.

This has got to be one of the most depressing, saddest threads I have followed on TMC. Your genuine honest people, and are being strung along by John with no end in sight. I don't think John cares about the emotional damage he is doing. I know I can't help, however, please know my thoughts are with each of you in getting this resolved and behind you.

It is pretty sad. I can't tell you how many times I've been told 'done, just drying', 'boxed up, shipping end of week', etc. The worst part is I haven't demanded dates, only asked when. So the deadlines being missed are self-imposed.

I don't want to hear excuses. I simply don't care the reason anymore. I just want to know when it will ship. Don't bother sending me a pic, don't tell me the dog ate it. No excuses. Just meet a commitment. Just one.

-sigh-

Just a quick update!

Bonnies order will be going out tomorrow or Tuesday. When ever FedEx comes to pick it up. I'll also be shipping John's hood and Jaff's sills :).

I still need to contact several customers and I'll get around to that tomorrow.

Hope everybody had a great weekend!

John

Bonnie has the information. John and Jaff will get theirs once the item is shipped.

Bonnie did you get your sills? John and Jaff have your items been shipped yet? I have yet to hear from John Perez about mine, and here on this thread it has been uncannily quiet the last few days............

Please report back so the rest of us know if there actually is any progress or just more talk.........

No. Nothing shipped as of this morning (9/28). I was asked to supply a shipping label (which is why I had the tracking information), that things were boxed and ready to go. I supplied that last Wednesday evening (9/21).
  • Thursday, 9/22 - "missed it"
  • was his birthday on Friday 9/23 & didn't get it shipped before sister picked him up and took him to chicago
  • FedEx was too busy on Monday 9/26 and said they couldn't pick up til Tuesday 9/27 (which is odd, since FedEx here in the Sacramento area will pick up on short notice)
  • It was raining on Tuesday and the note telling FedEx to come back to the shop was washed out by the rain, so missed the pickup (even though FedEx had both my phone number and his)

Judge for yourself.

Last edited:
oh well,

I guess in the end just more talk then........

john we have all tried to keep on believing in you but you have very nearly used up all of your goodwill at this point. Very soon I think the only thing we as a group can do is to pursue this legally. and as we are quite a strong group with many recources at our disposal you should really consider the consequences of such action very seriously. so please for the last time.

1 ship the products that you have now promised to finally ship. and
2 gives an exact plan for the rest and keep to it with visible proof.

Please no more excuses, outside of force-majeure.

thank you and keep up the good work..........

The dog ate my courier.

Hopefully Teg will have a picture of that!

With apologies to Macca (and TEG!):
Picture2.jpg

P.S. Good luck to all you guys with your orders. John could have a lot more business if the rest us weren't reading this thread.

Last edited: