Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order on hold

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was concerned enough with the recent rumor of a model X/S refresh that I placed my current order for a model X on “hold” after talking to Tesla. Anyone here of this? I’m concerned as there is nothing in writing. Should I just eat the $100 and reorder if they do a refresh? I already have a 2016 so not in too much of a rush.

I was concerned enough with the recent rumor of a model X/S refresh that I placed my current order for a model X on “hold” after talking to Tesla. Anyone here of this? I’m concerned as there is nothing in writing. Should I just eat the $100 and reorder if they do a refresh? I already have a 2016 so not in too much of a rush.
I dont think the interior would be changed, maybe just the batteries. Really not sure.

I believe you can keep your order paused for up to 6 months before you lose your $100 deposit. Waiting for end of quarter free unlimited charging more than covers it.

I also paused my order to wait for news at battery day or free supercharging or both.

Reactions: posey_mvp