Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order placed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
apparently our X is en route but earliest can take delivery this Sat.

Was told the same just now by my OA. That my car is on its way to here and DS will contact me to schedule delivery. OA has been awesome but don't think DS will contact me :rolleyes:

Status still shows in production, but at least some relief that it's moving. Probably status updates on the account are delayed.

Was told the same just now by my OA. That my car is on its way to here and DS will contact me to schedule delivery. OA has been awesome but don't think DS will contact me :rolleyes:

Status still shows in production, but at least some relief that it's moving. Probably status updates on the account are delayed.

where are you taking delivery? ours was the opposite OA was subpar DS was nice...ha

Seattle area (Bellevue service center)

DS told me on their end it shows in transit, I guess we will both find out soon
Mine went into production on 3/9/18 - finished on 3/18/20. No delays that I was aware of. Still on for tomorrow pickup. Yay!

Nice! Let us know how delivery day goes! And if you’re taking the rest of the week off. Or maybe you came down with a cold. Lol

Reactions: cartech
DS told me on their end it shows in transit, I guess we will both find out soonl

I reached out to my DS today and finally responded. He said actually my car is still not in transit and he expects to see it around Saturday/Sunday in the service center and ready for delivery middle of next week. So looks like my tesla account status is indeed displaying status correctly.

And here she is ladies and gentlemen!! Meet Nikita - my mid-life crisis car. 75D 7-seater - so still a little practical.
Just took possession today at the Marina Del Rey location. Actually there were a lot of people there today picking up their Model 3s. I'm happy to say that mine was the only red car and the only red MX on the whole garage floor. They purposefully placed it in the center of the hangar with FWD opened - it was really cool to walk up to it to collective "oohs and aahs" of other new Tesla owners. A bit embarrassing being center of attention - but hey - S'all good.

I opted for express delivery because after months on this forum and with my buddy's MX nearby, I felt pretty comfortable with all the settings. It's easy to forget the checklist when you're there and excited to take it home, but I did a pretty decent walk around - noted a few minor nits - like plastic molding not being perfectly aligned by the trunk closure...but overall no major showstoppers.

The only downer was that of all days, today in LA it's raining cats and dogs so my drive home was cautious and slow on the 405 but I was able to kick it a bit on the freeway onramp to test out that torque ;) It's not ludicrous - but it's pretty damn silly.

Haven't been this excited about a car since buying my BMW M3 convertible 20 years back when I was still young and full of piss and vinegar.
If you see a hot red MX on the SoCal freeway - do wave!

Attachments

• IMG_2986.jpg
    IMG_2986.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 74
And here she is ladies and gentlemen!! Meet Nikita - my mid-life crisis car. 75D 7-seater - so still a little practical.
Just took possession today at the Marina Del Rey location. Actually there were a lot of people there today picking up their Model 3s. I'm happy to say that mine was the only red car and the only red MX on the whole garage floor. They purposefully placed it in the center of the hangar with FWD opened - it was really cool to walk up to it to collective "oohs and aahs" of other new Tesla owners. A bit embarrassing being center of attention - but hey - S'all good.

I opted for express delivery because after months on this forum and with my buddy's MX nearby, I felt pretty comfortable with all the settings. It's easy to forget the checklist when you're there and excited to take it home, but I did a pretty decent walk around - noted a few minor nits - like plastic molding not being perfectly aligned by the trunk closure...but overall no major showstoppers.

The only downer was that of all days, today in LA it's raining cats and dogs so my drive home was cautious and slow on the 405 but I was able to kick it a bit on the freeway onramp to test out that torque ;) It's not ludicrous - but it's pretty damn silly.

Haven't been this excited about a car since buying my BMW M3 convertible 20 years back when I was still young and full of piss and vinegar.

Awesome! And a great looking MX. ;) When we picked ours up, we were one of 4 red cars, 2 Xs and 2 Ss, on the entire lot. :cool:

Congrats! You're going to love it!

Is that the delivery bay for your service center?! Looks like a car show! Our bay in Rockville holds 2 cars, 3 if you want to block the other two in! Nice!