Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order progression

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Patrick W

Mar 17, 2015
SLC, UT
Now that my 85 has arrived I thought those awaiting delivery might be interested in seeing the progression of messages they can expect to be posted to their "My Tesla" account from placement of an order to receipt of the car (image edited per request for dates). Of course times between updates will vary.

progress dated.jpg

Last edited:
Now that my 85 has arrived I thought those awaiting delivery might be interested in seeing the progression of messages they can expect to be posted to their "My Tesla" account from placement of an order to receipt of the car (image edited per request for dates). Of course times between updates will vary.

View attachment 80060

Thanks for the timing update. I guess patience is a virtue. I have never had any.

I couldn't agree more with JuneSong. At this point I'd even accept a fake countdown timer. Like it will go into production 10 days from now. Don't care if it's accurate just want to see it get closer lol.

Just wait till it gets to production and then sits there for a week (as mine currently is) or two weeks like others on the forum have reported with no updates or any communication what is causing the holdup.

Other cars will fly in and out of production in 3-4 days while yours languishes in production limbo... Tesla is sure teaching me patience. :biggrin:

I'm currently "in the queue," though my DS has informed me of the expected date for start of production.

What I'm wondering, is at what point in this progression do they expect you to actually pay for the car? Also, how does that fit in with other things that appear on your "My Tesla" page?

I'm currently "in the queue," though my DS has informed me of the expected date for start of production.

What I'm wondering, is at what point in this progression do they expect you to actually pay for the car? Also, how does that fit in with other things that appear on your "My Tesla" page?

It shows up the same area where the financing information is. Mine showed up over the weekend while my car is still in production. I was told I could even wait till the morning of delivery to submit a wire transfer for an evening pickup. I plan on paying sometime this week after my car finishes production and is in transit.