Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order: Red P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same design for me MC Red/Tan with 19s ordered

I am thinking of getting 20s or 21s when summer hits in 14. Even staggered rim sizes front and back. The Pilot Sport 2 are superb tires... have been running them on a Maserati and they wear well.

The research will be to determine optimal wheels which are light enough, yet strong enough for this heavy car. Vossen CV4 's will be something to look at.

My gut is torn into two pieces... ;-)

I struggled with color, take your time & go with your first instinct.

MC Red grabbed me the first time I saw it but I talked my self out of it & tried to convince myself to get Sliver or Grey...this battle went on for about a month in my head & I even ordered & confirmed the Grey, 2 days later called & switched to Red & couldn't be happier. Over the last couple of months White has become my second favorite, you cant go wrong between the 2 choices.

I was originally thinking sliver or white, then went to Santana Row when they had a new MC red and that was that. Everyone who has seen this color is blown away even the I do not like red people. Have yet to have anyone say anything negative about the color. As stated many times before on this forum, color is very personal, but you have to see it to understand.

Its been MC Red all the time in the order. I will go with that. White is painful to keep clean. my alpine white BMW 1M was clean for a couple of hours... sweden is snow, rain and in between. So lot of cleaning cars if you want it to look good. i think that was my last argument to stay MC Red vs pearl white. ;-)

So new Tesla on order now: P85D, gray, new seats in tan, carbon interior, black headliner, 21" gray turbine wheels, all options but the overpriced interior package. truly love the red multicoat but this time my wife did chose the color. ;-)

Congratulations on your P85D order. It should be a nice upgrade from the P85+. Probably like going from an "ordinary" rocket ship to one with warp drive. :smile:

The autopilot features and all the new Superchargers will be the icing on the cake!

GSP

So new Tesla on order now: P85D, gray, new seats in tan, carbon interior, black headliner, 21" gray turbine wheels, all options but the overpriced interior package. truly love the red multicoat but this time my wife did chose the color. ;-)

So, now that 21" wheels are no longer required, are you getting the 19" set? (time to update your signature too ;-))