Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order Remorse?

Stick to my guns, go with the M3P OR The MY3 is the best of both worlds...go for it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few weeks ago I ordered my first Tesla and could not be more excited. After driving both the 3 and the Y, I felt absolutely sure I wanted the M3P. The Y just felt to upright to me, especially coming from a porsche cayman. While the M3P feels more like a sports car. I received my VIN 2 days ago and expect to take delivery in 2 more weeks on a blue/white M3P. Except I keep going back to the idea that I should have gone with the Y based on the size and I think it just looks better. It is beefier and the extra room is nice to have. Should I go with my initial gut and keep with the M3P for the sportier ride? Or switch over to the MYP because its almost the same ride with more room?

I am sure I am not alone here. The excitement of ordering and then waiting definitely has me over thinking things.

A few weeks ago I ordered my first Tesla and could not be more excited. After driving both the 3 and the Y, I felt absolutely sure I wanted the M3P. The Y just felt to upright to me, especially coming from a porsche cayman. While the M3P feels more like a sports car. I received my VIN 2 days ago and expect to take delivery in 2 more weeks on a blue/white M3P. Except I keep going back to the idea that I should have gone with the Y based on the size and I think it just looks better. It is beefier and the extra room is nice to have. Should I go with my initial gut and keep with the M3P for the sportier ride? Or switch over to the MYP because its almost the same ride with more room?

I am sure I am not alone here. The excitement of ordering and then waiting definitely has me over thinking things.
This is a question that's best decided by you. Do you want a very good sports sedan or a good driving vehicle with more room that's easier to get in and out of?

Reactions: mkspeedr
The results may be skewed due to forum placement but I went MY. I had a LR AWD 3 and loved it, but needed more space for my small family. They’re both amazing cars and really comes down to what you need and/or what floats your boat.

There are a quite a few threads on this exact topic. Here is one.