Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order saturday, pickup tuesday? Is it a reject?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Autopilot cameras unavailable, Features may be restored on the next drive

Bingo. Exactly what I had.

When you bring the camera view up on screen the left one just gives you the whirly circle. Error message appeared for me on every drive, generally once I was going more than about ~10mph.

I’d log a service request. Interesting you say there was another one the same. Wonder if there is a dodgy batch of left repeaters.

Bingo. Exactly what I had.

When you bring the camera view up on screen the left one just gives you the whirly circle. Error message appeared for me on every drive, generally once I was going more than about ~10mph.

I’d log a service request. Interesting you say there was another one the same. Wonder if there is a dodgy batch of left repeaters.

Looks like it's the same issue. Which also means I might have got fobbed off on the day to get rid of me quickly so they can handle the issue after quarter end....

I've just logged a request, booked in for next Monday.

Was it a quick fix?
And if you have to leave the car do they provide a free loaner?

Looks like it's the same issue. Which also means I might have got fobbed off on the day to get rid of me quickly so they can handle the issue after quarter end....

I've just logged a request, booked in for next Monday.

Was it a quick fix?
And if you have to leave the car do they provide a free loaner?

I also had 2 paint issues. They had my car 4 days In all but suspect it was mostly in the bodyshop. I think others on here have said mobile ranger can swap out the repeaters.

Re loaner - I called ahead to request a loaner and got them to add it to the ticket. Once it was on there the guy who checked me in made some comment about having to conjure me up a vehicle from nowhere....which he did, so I didn’t fancy my chances if I hadn’t requested ahead!! but that’s my experience in a sample size of 1 :D

J
Trade in experience
I traded in my old car and to my surprise they didn't even look at it, let alone open the doors or drive it!! All they wanted me to do was to point at it through the window.........They didn't even bother looking at the paperwork for it. It could have been a dud and they wouldn't know. The trade in was actually in perfect condition and has never missed a beat so whoever buys it will get a cracking car. But it was nevertheless strange to not have it inspected.

Peace out!

Can you please tell me if they gave you a good price or was it undervalued?

Can you please tell me if they gave you a good price or was it undervalued?

To me it was a fair price and a tad over what I expected.
The car I traded in go for around 12-13k on Autotrader and they gave me £11,500. I hate the hassle of selling cars privately and the possible comebacks so I always P/Ex even if that means 1 or 2k less.

I do wonder if they offer more for cars close to quarter ends though? A hypothesis, not fact.

We ordered late Thursday evening, collected Saturday afternoon, even called us to say it was ready three hours earlier than appointment. Had a fault on the door card and reveal on another door, took a photo of the car screen first then the other photos, along with the collection point, logged with service, and coming in two weeks, so no real dramas at all, 6 miles on the clock and 90% power