Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order to Delivery Time - post yours here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since this thread started over a year ago, I'll add my data from a year ago: Ordered Aug 13, 2018, website shows wait time of 2 to 4 months; 13 emails back and forth with an IDA, no calls; delivered exactly 4 months later, Dec 13, 2018.

Since this thread started over a year ago, I'll add my data from a year ago: Ordered Aug 13, 2018, website shows wait time of 2 to 4 months; 13 emails back and forth with an IDA, no calls; delivered exactly 4 months later, Dec 13, 2018.

This is insane to me. I ordered August 7th 2018 and took delivery August 25th are you in a state with complicated deliveries like Texas?

Ordered LR/White/Black/18"/no FSD on 8/24 in-store (O.C. Calif). VIN appeared on the account page this morning (9/19) with an assigned delivery date 9/21. Exactly 4-weeks from order to delivery. I had to scramble today (to call, print-sign-scan and email) because of the VERY short notice (~48-hrs) to get the loan docs processed in time.