Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order to Delivery Timeline August 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RoBoRaT

PoPeYeD'SaiLoRDuDe
Nov 22, 2018
NorthSoCal
I just ordered, 3 PM August 14, 2019. 2 weeks till delivery, per Tesla.com.

2019 Model X
Long Range
Pearl White Exterior
6 Seater (White)
20" Silver Wheels
AP
No FSD
+ FUSC

Pick up from Las Vegas, NV
Register in Washington State

I just want to share this exciting time line.

Any pointers while waiting for delivery?

Reactions: Brett
[xpost from another thread]
I just spoke with the SA as to why its taking so long for my MX/LR/Red/Black/20"/FSD. He explained that Tesla is focussing on overseas orders at the moment. They are still producing the cars for US but at a slower rate. That is applicable to all the orders in US and not just a particular configuration. I believe what he is saying because he has been quite honest in all the communication. So I think there isn't any other choice but to wait. At this point, even if a car pops up in the inventory, I am just going to wait for mine to be produced (I will just feel better that way, hehe).

Reactions: RoBoRaT
[xpost from another thread]
I just spoke with the SA as to why its taking so long for my MX/LR/Red/Black/20"/FSD. He explained that Tesla is focussing on overseas orders at the moment. They are still producing the cars for US but at a slower rate. That is applicable to all the orders in US and not just a particular configuration. I believe what he is saying because he has been quite honest in all the communication. So I think there isn't any other choice but to wait. At this point, even if a car pops up in the inventory, I am just going to wait for mine to be produced (I will just feel better that way, hehe).
This probably makes sense from a business perspective given all of the trade volatility. Tesla probably wants to have vehicles on the ground and in inventory in overseas markets, especially China, should the tariff situation continue to escalate.