Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order to PTO Submission Timeline (36 Days) - San Jose, CA - PG&E

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After 3 weeks of PG&E signed agreement, still waiting for Tesla to submit form B (79-1151B-02). Was able to connect to my project advisor last week after several attempts and she said the work load is too high and you might have to wait 3-4 weeks more. Seriously? for a 3 page document. Anyway, nothing else I can do. Just wait and watch.

After 3 weeks of PG&E signed agreement, still waiting for Tesla to submit form B (79-1151B-02). Was able to connect to my project advisor last week after several attempts and she said the work load is too high and you might have to wait 3-4 weeks more. Seriously? for a 3 page document. Anyway, nothing else I can do. Just wait and watch.
I got my stuff done between my installer and PGE to PTO in days, if not hours. Now, I did pay more, .......

My inspection passed on 4/25 and I'm still waiting for Tesla to submit the interconnection agreement with PGE. Every week I do a call and the only answer I get is that they are heavily backlogged and it should get done in another week or so.

I got a call 2 weeks ago that mine would be submitted within 2 weeks (2 weeks will be monday, today thursday). Nothing submitted yet. My inspection and full payment was in early April. I do wonder now about all this working from home and loss of productivity as likely being a major culprit.

I called and talked to a project advisor. They told me there was a 2 month delay from passing inspection to them submitting for PTO (not including the time it will take for utility to approve once it is submitted). So I am expecting 3 months from after passing inspection hopefully.

4 months after first submission. Install/inspection was around Christmas.

BTW Tesla just told me yesterday I could now turn it on. :)

FYI, for anyone who knows the PTO application was sent in, contact your energy provider directly to check status. My neighbor got the okay directly from PG&E, but Tesla still shows it not approved yet. He was approved about 2 weeks ago, and as of a couple days ago, Tesla still showed as not approved. I have also seen other reports of this on the forum.

FYI, for anyone who knows the PTO application was sent in, contact your energy provider directly to check status. My neighbor got the okay directly from PG&E, but Tesla still shows it not approved yet. He was approved about 2 weeks ago, and as of a couple days ago, Tesla still showed as not approved. I have also seen other reports of this on the forum.
My experience here, Note that I was contacted by PG&E on the approval date.