TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Order Tracking Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by GuyGadois, Nov 15, 2015.

1. GuyGadois

GuyGadois Member

I find the Tesla Order Tracking Spreadsheet pretty cool. Stat nerds like myself can take a look at the orders around mine and get an idea of how long mine will take. There is a lot of info in those sheets but mining the data is not really easy to do. For those interested I added a Summary sheet to the spreadsheet to get a better idea of averages. You can choose your delivery city and take a look at the average times for those compared to all cities (just click the yellow box and pick your delivery city). It does it for the last year or so. There are lots more things to track and maybe if there is a desire I can added to the summary.

Model S Order Delivery - Google Sheets

Click on Summary Sheet on left

Let me know what you think and if you have any feedback.

Cheers,

GG

2. Reeler

Reeler 6 Years of Pure EV

Nice work!

3. mmus

mmus New Member

This is great! Maybe AVERAGEIFS could be used to find numbers >0 and not equal to ""?

4. snoblitz

snoblitz New Member

Excellent! Thanks for maintaining this. It helps me deal with the emptiness in my heart as I wait for delivery. Just added my order to the list as well.

5. tanker5

tanker5 Member

day 13 of production and counting for me.

6. snoblitz

snoblitz New Member

Wow! Wonder why so long for your car.

7. pgh70D

pgh70D Member

12 days in production for me so far including 2 weekends. Not sure if those are usually counted or not. My delivery estimate had been "Late Nov - December" up until last night when it changed to "Dec 7 - Dec 21".

8. giantbeer

giantbeer Member

I'm at 15 days in production for me. Guess midnight silver isn't popular enough to push the cars through. Good thing I know it will be worth the wait.