Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I placed an order my M3 AWD black exterior with black interior on 11/21 but after coming home we changed our mind and decided to go with white interior. I called my rep immediately, I was told he has submitted the case to update my order.

It’s been 4-5 days and I am still seeing old info under my Tesla account.

Is it normal that it takes that much time to update the order?

Will I still get delivery in December to get benefit of fed tax rebate?

Thought?

Thanks,
Sam

it's always best to know what you want when you place your order, it goes much faster, and it's so much easier, with all the orders Tesla is getting and working to get them out quickly, now Tesla has to go back and change it. I hope you get your car before Dec. 31,

That’s for the reply. My rep told me I should be able change color until VIN is assigned and it won’t affect my delivery date but my account doesn’t Sho edit button at all so I cannot do it myself.

I am still not able to understand why it takes that much time just to update the order details in my account.

My IDA submitted a change request on 10/24, I still have no update in my account and they keep telling me to wait. If you want to change I recommend cancellation and reorder before 11/30! Unfortunately I can’t cancel my order because they previously assigned and removed a VIN.

I spoke with Tesla branch manager today, he said they submitted my request yesterday (although I asked since last week).

I heard it can take 4-5 days to update on your account. I am not sure if this impacts my delivery date?

Do you guys know if all orders places before nov 30th will definitely be delivered before end of this year?