Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order Vanished from Tesla Website?

George75

Sep 23, 2019
Florida
I hope Tesla are working on their site or having unknown to us technical issues. When I login to the Tesla site my order isn't there anymore. When I use the link I saved to view the source it's also gone. I can see my order number but that's it on the site but that's it. I can't see my order anymore. When I login it takes me to the Model S and X. The web site is extremely slow too. Tried it on two different devices with different internet connections.

Anyone else having issues or seen this before. Hoping I just didn't lose my place in line.

mabegg

Nov 12, 2019
Vancouver
Had the same issues started last night and still continues this morning. My account page shows a model 3 but wrong colour and when going into manage I see what you have seen. I am sure their servers are getting hammered with refreshes in search of vin numbers

PhillyDoc

Sep 21, 2019
Philadelphia, PA
Had the same issues started last night and still continues this morning. My account page shows a model 3 but wrong colour and when going into manage I see what you have seen. I am sure their servers are getting hammered with refreshes in search of vin numbers

Uhhh, yeah. My order is GONE!!! Everything else works on the website, including my account but no order.

Model 3 isn't even on their website anymore! HA

Nice job there, Tesla.

Just another thing to be pissed with them about, and WHY I am holding like an idiot for this car?!! If I didn't already buy two sets of wheels, install a wall connector, and other Model 3 accessories...I would be long gone and let someone else take my spot and join the headaches.

heaven forbid, the company should send out an email notifying the customers who have had orders (knowing they check every hour) for months now....that they are having some technical difficulties.

PhillyDoc

Sep 21, 2019
Philadelphia, PA
Uhhh, yeah. My order is GONE!!! Everything else works on the website, including my account but no order.

Nice job there, Tesla.

Just another thing to be pissed with them about, and WHY I am holding like an idiot for this car?!! If I didn't already buy two sets of wheels, install a wall connector, and other Model 3 accessories...I would be long gone and let someone else take my spot and join the headaches.

heaven forbid, the company should send out an email notifying the customers who have had orders (knowing they check every hour) for months now....that they are having some technical difficulties.
Interestingly, I get different formats/websites between safari and chrome. Chrome shows me my car at least, but looks like their old website design.

Vecii

Nov 13, 2019
Wisconsin

Nice job there, Tesla.

Your order is still there. It's just a few problems with the website. Chill out.

PhillyDoc

Sep 21, 2019
Philadelphia, PA
Your order is still there. It's just a few problems with the website. Chill out.
I imagine it will be. It's just another event of laughable, frustrating....and unforeseen series of events while trying to buy this car.

I am sure the car is amazing. And I hope I don't have any serious problems that very few have had.

But would I do it again? Would I recommend it to a friend or colleague? Probably not.

Reactions: puppers

dandrewk

Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Marin County, CA
So now Tesla’s website having issues is a direct insult to all their order buyers?

Give me a break. It might not even be an issue with aTesla’s servers. Some folks really hate Tesla. They should really cancel their orders and go someplace else. Perhaps go to some imaginary land where Internet issues do not exist.

PhillyDoc

Sep 21, 2019
Philadelphia, PA
So now Tesla’s website having issues is a direct insult to all their order buyers?

Give me a break. It might not even be an issue with aTesla’s servers. Some folks really hate Tesla. They should really cancel their orders and go someplace else. Perhaps go to some imaginary land where Internet issues do not exist.
alright thanks for your opinion. I will take it into consideration. Thankful for this website and people like you. I'll be spending sometime this weekend looking for "imaginary land"

rtshefe

Oct 11, 2019
NC
they updated the delivery estimates on their webpage..checked this morning and it was 5-7 weeks, now its 4-6 weeks
Might have had to do with why your page wasnt loading, seems like they were doing some updates.

Reactions: George75

huangm777

Nov 3, 2019
Southern California
My order and profile info are back. I'm pretty sure it was some updates and deployment issues. I'm a web dev, and this sort of thing happens a lot, especially if you try deploying at user-inconvenient times (most of the time deployments happen late at night or early morning). So I didn't panic and carried my towel all the way through :)

dandrewk

Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Marin County, CA
they updated the delivery estimates on their webpage..checked this morning and it was 5-7 weeks, now its 4-6 weeks
Might have had to do with why your page wasnt loading, seems like they were doing some updates.

They've been changing the estimates pretty regularly every Friday.

Since the parameters are shrinking, this shows Tesla remains confident they will deliver all orders by year end. In fact, my SA said that orders place by Nov. 30 will also be filled. I thought, "no way", but then remembered that in early September, orders were delivered in two weeks.

WilliamG

Apr 20, 2019
Seattle, WA

Nice job there, Tesla.

This is such massive overreacting. Web-sites have trouble every now and then. Every web-site. Apple's, Amazon's, Microsoft's - all of them. Just wait a bit and it always fixes itself.

jonquiljo

Supporting Member
Sep 26, 2019
SF Bay Area - Marin
This is such massive overreacting. Web-sites have trouble every now and then. Every web-site. Apple's, Amazon's, Microsoft's - all of them. Just wait a bit and it always fixes itself.
I’ve got to agree with that one. Someone’s always playing with the order pages. Last night there was a change and today its back as if there were no change. OP hasn't posted in a number of hours. It’s probably fine now.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC