Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order, VIN and Delivery Date in 9 days!

d.marks48

Apr 6, 2021
Poinciana, FL
Placed my order for MY on 4/6 for Extended Range with a Tow Hitch in white with black interior. Received my VIN yesterday 4/14 and appointment for delivery on 5/1 this morning. WOW!! My Sales Advisor said the car would likely arrive mid to end of June. Anyone else see this fast of a delivery? I’m wondering if someone cancelled an order with the exact same specs.

Reactions: swheat6345

coolguy1337

Apr 8, 2021
Durham, NC
At this point I feel like it’s like that Southpark episode where they explain how Family Guy comes up with plots by using a tank of manatees to push idea balls into the idea slots. Except they use manatees with order balls.

Congrats on the quick delivery. You’ll love the car. I took a ride with my buddy in his new model 3 performance and it’s a blast.

• Funny
Reactions: srlawren

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC