Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order went thru but no confirmation email

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reserved December 18th, charge hit my credit card. Have yet to get an email, or see it show up in my account. Was logged in when I ordered, too. Tried Tesla.com/support and they couldn’t find the order with any email address or info that I’ve provided. Tried local store and nothing either - its going on close to 30mdays and I’m getting nowhere ... any suggestions?

I reserved December 18th, charge hit my credit card. Have yet to get an email, or see it show up in my account. Was logged in when I ordered, too. Tried Tesla.com/support and they couldn’t find the order with any email address or info that I’ve provided. Tried local store and nothing either - its going on close to 30mdays and I’m getting nowhere ... any suggestions?
Think it might be time to dispute the charge with your CC company since you have, in good faith, tried to resolve it with Tesla.

Is it possible you used a different email address than the one on your Tesla account? If you did it won’t show up on your account. I was able to log in with my alternate email, find my CT order, cancel it, and reorder with my normal Tesla account.

Hi all, perhaps I’m misunderstanding how the Tesla app works but despite having a truck reservation since the morning after the reveal I cannot see the truck listed in the app. I’m using the same email address in the app as per the reservation and received the confirmation email.

Is it because I don’t currently own a Tesla product that prevents the truck from appearing in the app? I can access the loot box and referral link so looks fine otherwise.

Hi all, perhaps I’m misunderstanding how the Tesla app works but despite having a truck reservation since the morning after the reveal I cannot see the truck listed in the app. I’m using the same email address in the app as per the reservation and received the confirmation email.

Is it because I don’t currently own a Tesla product that prevents the truck from appearing in the app? I can access the loot box and referral link so looks fine otherwise.

Go to Tesla.com and log in to your account there, it should show up on the account page. It wont show up in the app until you buy it so you cant summon it from the factory without paying for it.

After few unsuccessful attempt
I was able to place an order
Order went thru, got a RN #
I didn't get an email or anything. How & when will I get to know?
I had the same thing happen to me. You can log in to your Tesla account on your computer and go to the ‘Order History’ page where you’ll find all your current and historical orders with status.