Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order went thru but no confirmation email

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i f'd up and didn't take a screenshot of my RN expecting the email :(

check your financial institution, I submitted the order as soon as the site went live; but the submitting page turned for a solid minute before it said complete.
RN112744756_censored.png

Same here...I ordered, got the number, took the screenshot AND left the browser page open on my phone. I figured an email would follow this morning...so far, nothing. not even in the Spam folder. weird. My CC was definitely charged though.

Well after worrying about this issue all night, at least I’m in good company! I was trying reserve repeatedly and out of desperation I switch to my phone, and without remembering to log in to the account or even select the cybertruck configuration I wanted, I clicked purchase and it went through. And I didn’t screen shot the reservation number because I assumed an email confirmation. And I used a credit card not on file with Tesla!! Thought I was screwed!

Well, just went to my account and it’s there. How is it there? How freakin’ brilliant is this Tech company of the future!!?? I could even make changes to the config. All is right with the world because Tesla runs on and by software engineers