Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 10/5. Got my VIN 10/9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you to all who responded to my posts earlier. We ordered MY, LR with FSD and got our VIN :5YJYGxxxxxx. VIN begins with 5 so I think I am good!

BTW, one of the posters here mentioned that he went with FSD because he wanted to grow with the Beta. That convinces me to go with FSD. One of the reasons why we go Tesla is because of the technology, so we do not mind spending another 15% to grow with Tesla Beta on FSD. So it’s about the experience and not about value for us.

Thank you again and we can’t wait to pick it up. Hopefully there will not be defects that will cause me to reject.

It’s 5YJYGDEE5MFxxxxxx. Sorry I am a Tesla neophyte and do not know the ins and outs of VIN.

The M before the F tells us it's a 2021 model.

The last five digits tell us the sequence. Most people when posting will put x's for the last two digits, so for example the last five digits of mine are 451xx. That means it was about the 45,000th MY produced. I received mine in mid-September.

The last five digits of yours are probably 5xxxx.

The M before the F tells us it's a 2021 model.

The last five digits tell us the sequence. Most people when posting will put x's for the last two digits, so for example the last five digits of mine are 451xx. That means it was about the 45,000th MY produced. I received mine in mid-September.

The last five digits of yours are probably 5xxxx.
I am pretty sure being a 2021 model, the last 5 digits is 6xxxx.