Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 14-30 adapter but not received

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 10 days ago 14-30 adapter from Tesla shop.
‘Twice FedEx shown delivery dates and twice chaned to pending.
Numerous attempts to send inquires went without replies. Thinking about dispute credit card charge.
How do I reach Shop Customer Service?????
thanks

Sorry to hear about your experience, guessing you check your order details at Tesla | Orders and have sent an email to [email protected]?

Tesla shop is not amazon fast, and based on my experience they are slow to ship and run out of several products, maybe you can just cancel the current order (if still in the order window), then process another one (no good options in my view, other than waiting)?

To your question - you could try to dispute, but based on my understanding that the process is through a Credit Card (CC) will ask if you placed the order or action (and you did?), but have not gotten your order (yet), they might say, just wait? Not sure if that process (through the CC) will 'fix' anything other then trying to start over, as I would guess you will just place another order?

Sent few emails to that email address. Thinking to buy from another place.
I see recommendation to stop buy in service center and see if they sell extra one. im surprise about such poor CS

Good point - you could try to stop by a Tesla shop/location and see if they have one in stock, or check out ebay/marketplace/etc - but that does not fix the issue of your current order.... maybe just cancel?

(Sorry I am no help :confused: )

Not sure that Tesla can do a lot about this (other than shipping via another carrier). I ordered a 14-50 adapter and the status went from delivery yesterday to pending. In looking at the details of the tracking it got hung up in Chicago. Today it shows pending yet, but on a delivery vehicle in my area. I'm sure it will show up, but it's in the hands of FedEX ground, not Tesla.

As other people said, you can call a local service center and see if they have one. They did at my service center, but it's a 20-minute drive in the wrong direction, and they don't have very good hours. My choices were take off 1/2 day of work to get the adapter or just wait for it to show up. I chose the latter.

Not sure that Tesla can do a lot about this (other than shipping via another carrier). I ordered a 14-50 adapter and the status went from delivery yesterday to pending. In looking at the details of the tracking it got hung up in Chicago. Today it shows pending yet, but on a delivery vehicle in my area. I'm sure it will show up, but it's in the hands of FedEX ground, not Tesla.

As other people said, you can call a local service center and see if they have one. They did at my service center, but it's a 20-minute drive in the wrong direction, and they don't have very good hours. My choices were take off 1/2 day of work to get the adapter or just wait for it to show up. I chose the latter.
Agreed. Not sure how FedEx is still in business.
Vacation hold confirmed but not guaranteed.
Delivery to FedEx holding location confirmed but not guaranteed.
Estimated delivery date just randomly gets generated by FedEx computer. It may show up couple days early or a week late.
Not to mention that they are now sometimes hand it over to USPS for final delivery and mark it delivered. Multiple packages lost by these guys.
I wish I could pick UPS.