Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got off the call with my SA. My MY birthday is 4/12 and at this time there is nothing showing new headlights or confirmation that any MY other than the MYP is expected to get the new headlights either. She said she looked into what new products may be coming and there is nothing new on the current horizon.

Just got off the call with my SA. My MY birthday is 4/12 and at this time there is nothing showing new headlights or confirmation that any MY other than the MYP is expected to get the new headlights either. She said she looked into what new products may be coming and there is nothing new on the current horizon.
The Model Y configurator now shows the new headlights for both the LR and Performance

Reactions: 1tsla
My latest update: I received a text today stating: "Tesla Update - Your Model Y will start moving toward the Fresno Delivery Center soon! Please select your appointment now at tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxxxxxxx for your touchless delivery".

4/5 order placed
4/6 May 4 - May 24
4/7 April 26 - May 16
4/8 April 27 - May 17
4/9 April 21 - May 11
4/10 April 12 - April 25
4/11 April 13 - April 25
April 14 - April 25
4/12 April 15 - April 25
4/13 Text message received, delivery updated to April 15 - April 18 on the website. Online availability when I clicked on the link was only showing pick update April 17, 18, or 19. Worked out fine since I only have Sunday off.

Hopefully this helps those see the timeline as we all get closer to the delivery date. Good luck everyone!

The Model Y configurator now shows the new headlights for both the LR and Performance
That doesn't matter and it has been like that for weeks now. They are not coming with new headlights for any car except the MYP currently. SAs are always last to know anything but if current builds in April don't have them then it is a safe bet that at least for April, the headlights are not showing up on other vehicles.

Ordered White LR, white interior, induction wheels, and FSD on 04/01. Time frame was originally May-June then gradually moved up until it hit April 13-26. Each day it's been pushing it back - last range was April 16-26. Now it's blank.
I ordered same build as you except 19inch wheels on 3/28. I’m experiencing the same thing, delivery dates went from April 21-may 10, now I’m at April 29-may 18.