Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

TravelFree

Mar 23, 2020
Jacksonville, Florida
2/24/21 - Ordered to lock in price drop, showed 4 week delivery
2/25/21 - VIN assigned for delivery within a week, asked to be put on hold until 4/20 :cool: to align with lease ending mid May
4/6/21 - Hit I'm ready since I got spooked since times were in the 6-10 week range
~~ Delivery fluctuating between April 25 to May 25, moved many times. ~~
4/18/21 - VIN assigned, 179xxx. Will most likely hear from Mt. Kisco NY tomorrow to schedule delivery

LR AWD, White on white, 19" Gemini, no Tow, no FSD
Did you get hit with a $500 price increase because you delayed?

hanergy

Oct 24, 2018
NY
Did you get hit with a $500 price increase because you delayed?
No, as long as you don’t make configuration changes, your price is locked in at the time of your original order but you always get all price drops but never get price increases. If I changed colors or wheels, or anything else that makes a configuration change, then new pricing goes in to effect.

Reactions: TravelFree

damonbrodie

Mar 5, 2021
Ottawa
VIN assigned for my 03/24 order last night, with a delivery appointment for April 31. Hopefully they will let me move that to May 1. This is LR White / Black / No hitch.
Very cool! If you can't make it for the 31st, I'd be happy to swap with you :)

Guess mine didn't make the same trailer as yours - my dates keep slipping out - May 6-19 now.

• Funny
Reactions: olsookie

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC