Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Closest one yet,

Estimated Delivery: May 06 - May 16​

I’m get back from a vacation on 5/9. What happens if delivery is set between 5/6-5/9?
I have the same dilemma. We are away for Mother's Day weekend and won't be able to pickup. My dates were pushed back to May 7-May 18 today. I don't want them to give the car away to someone else if I can't pick up!

I have the same dilemma. We are away for Mother's Day weekend and won't be able to pickup. My dates were pushed back to May 7-May 18 today. I don't want them to give the car away to someone else if I can't pick up!
Once your pick up date is confirmed, you'll have 3 days to pick up the or else it'll be given to someone else. I learned this the hard way. I ordered a demo car with less that 160 miles last month. My pick up date was scheduled for the day after (Thursday), I couldn't pick the car 'till the following Monday (I told my SA this over email and phone that I would not be able to pickup the car 'till Monday morning). I sent an email on Monday morning to confirm the car was still available, I received a phone call at 11:00 AM to be told the car was given to someone else even though financing was completed on Friday. Now I am back in the waiting queue with no estimated delivery, but I was told it'll take between 1-10 weeks from April 5th.

Reactions: 101dals and 1plavs
Hey all! New to the board, still waiting on my MY...LR AWD, Blue, 5 Seat Black Interior, Gemini, Tow Hitch, FSD. Portland, OR metro area.

Was originally told if I didn't get my order in by late March, I would likely be looking at June for a delivery.

Placed my order on 3/24, finalized financing on 3/26. Had a brief scare/panic when I finalized of a delivery window showing 3/29-31, so I scrambled to start working on selling my car. Luckily(?), it went back to 1-10 weeks over the weekend, so I didn't actually sell my car (would be pissed if I was car-less for this long).

No VIN yet, delivery window currently showing April 24-May 7...but this has been slipping back by a day every day for the last two weeks or so.

Also, outside of the automated emails from Tesla, nobody has reached out to me (including the sales rep who helped arrange my test drive, who said he'd be alerted when I put in my order, and provide me updates...I finally texted him today).

Hey all! New to the board, still waiting on my MY...LR AWD, Blue, 5 Seat Black Interior, Gemini, Tow Hitch, FSD. Portland, OR metro area.

Was originally told if I didn't get my order in by late March, I would likely be looking at June for a delivery.

Placed my order on 3/24, finalized financing on 3/26. Had a brief scare/panic when I finalized of a delivery window showing 3/29-31, so I scrambled to start working on selling my car. Luckily(?), it went back to 1-10 weeks over the weekend, so I didn't actually sell my car (would be pissed if I was car-less for this long).

No VIN yet, delivery window currently showing April 24-May 7...but this has been slipping back by a day every day for the last two weeks or so.

Also, outside of the automated emails from Tesla, nobody has reached out to me (including the sales rep who helped arrange my test drive, who said he'd be alerted when I put in my order, and provide me updates...I finally texted him today).
Did he respond back?