Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They can provide you with the exact date, you just have to ask. Usually they confirm after production but we were told 2 days ago our car would be produced today and delivered Saturday. Shipped to closest store tomorrow and prepped for delivery to our house Saturday.

If you haven’t heard anything since ordering online, call your closest store and check on your delivery status. You’ll get hooked up with a SA and they can be your entry into all you want to know about your car if you get a good one.

I've literally called prob over ten times over the past few weeks and nobody can give me this information. Including my SA

They can provide you with the exact date, you just have to ask. Usually they confirm after production but we were told 2 days ago our car would be produced today and delivered Saturday. Shipped to closest store tomorrow and prepped for delivery to our house Saturday.

If you haven’t heard anything since ordering online, call your closest store and check on your delivery status. You’ll get hooked up with a a SA and they can be your entry into all you want to know about your car if you get a good one.

I did visit our store, it is like 1 mile from where we living. Only what she could tell us "we are waiting for VIN". I guess it easier to get car in CA. I live in Illinois so it was not in Tesla priority to ship cars here when they had buyers "a cross the street" :) I hope they going to take care of buyers from rest of the NA. Now I see Estimated delivery April 17 - May 06. We see.

Last edited:
Reactions: TravelFree
Kind of excited!
Yesterday my order page said Delivery 1 to 10 weeks.

I ordered on 3/27 MY LR AWD White Pearl / B&W interior / gemini wheels $50990.

This morning it changed:

"Estimated Delivery: April 17 - May 06

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

From prior experience- Tesla drops off in Birmingham, AL after rail time of 5 days, then overnight to Jacksonville, FL. My Service center takes 1-2 days to prep. Therefore I can expect a VIN# soon. :)

Last edited:
Kind of excited!

This morning it changed:

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

From prior experience- Tesla drops off in Birmingham, AL after rail time of 5 days, then overnight to Jacksonville, FL. My Service center takes 1-2 days to prep. Therefore I can expect a VIN# soon. :)
Still stuck
1617370678342.png

Kind of excited!

This morning it changed:

Whoa - mine changed this morning from 1-10 weeks to that as well:

Attachments

You are within 3-4 hours of the factory so the likelihood of you getting a car when you want are pretty good. At least you’d be within the $500 shipping range of a stock vehicle in LA, SD or SF area.
I hope you are right. That’s actually why I was waiting until this month to purchase. However my waiting did cost me $1000 due to the price increase. I was also hoping the price would drop back down after the quarter was over or some sort of incentive was going to show up towards the end of the quarter. Seems like Tesla is selling enough cars now that they didn’t have to offer anything different. All wrong assumptions. Lol.

They increased the price about March 11. $1000 more to $49990 I remember because was thinking to order and next day was up :)
OK I thought you meant they increased it to $50990 on 4/2. I had other reasons why I didn't order back before March 11. Since Tesla drastically reduced their inventory, and they have more orders now I doubt they will lower the price but you never know. Forgot about the 3/11 price change.

Reactions: 1tsla
Just checked on mine and this finally popped up:

Estimated Delivery: April 14 - May 04
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Excited since my wheels should be here next week.

Reactions: proximanova