Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Originally it was 4/18-05/07, yesterday was showing 04/22-05/08 and today 04/23-05/07 delivery window got shorter by a week, but not being pushed back in time fortunately, still no VIN in account or anywhere.

Ordered 03/08 MY LR AWD MSM Black interior, no tow, 20' wheels

Originally it was 4/18-05/07, yesterday was showing 04/22-05/08 and today 04/23-05/07 delivery window got shorter by a week, but not being pushed back in time fortunately, still no VIN in account or anywhere.

Ordered 03/08 MY LR AWD MSM Black interior, no tow, 20' wheels
My SA told me he gets the ViN and then he would contact me? Why would we be able to see it online or be notified about it?

Drove by our local SC and saw the lot was near empty except for a few older MS's in for service. They haven't received a shipment for customers pickup since March 26th. I haven't seen their lot this low in 3 years.

A lady in the parking lot was looking to see a new one and said she went out to the show room and they don't have any Demos either. Everything was sold.

Reactions: z335is
I was just told I may not return to the office now from June it changed to September. So I may delay my delivery emit it’s ready in May. I’m actually fine with that as I’m still hoping for the tax rebates to hit. If I take delivery then I’m hoping they will be retroactive. What worries me is the $7,500 now turned into $10,000 May have a limit of $50k. Mine is $52,990.

Hey Folks!

New to the forum and Tesla, super excited for my MYP MSM Black 5 seater, tow hitch, FSD.

I ordered 4/1; currently showing 4/27-5/17 estimated delivery.

Any difference from experience of the LR vs the Performance on delivery, or is it a crap shoot.

Thanks!

Any difference from experience of the LR vs the Performance on delivery, or is it a crap shoot.
I observed that toward the end of March there were many MY P in inventory and they all were delivered by end of the month. Now a few who report ordering MY P see, to have later windows posted but as we know those windows are moving several times a day.

There were some reports that Model S (refresh) deliveries have been delayed into May June as well although one reports did show a VIN# was issued to a buyer now.

We're a small community here but is there a way to access vin# assignments, registrations as public information? That might be a better way to see what Teslas are being delivered, vs production being shipped to Europe.

Second update for 4/7: Estimated Delivery: April 23 - May 05 Delivery window keeps getting smaller.

Last edited:
Elon.png

Could this be the reason?