TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Ordered 75D today!

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by WhoseAnthony, Aug 13, 2016.

1. WhoseAnthony

WhoseAnthony Member

75D with 6 seater and autopilot. White paint and white leather. Can't wait for the storm trooper to arrive! Thanks everyone for posting your tips and info here, it's helped a ton!

2. p85lover/owner

Congrats, it seems like you all ready decided on 75d but you might want't to consider changing to a 60d.

• Helpful x 1
    • Dislike x 1
  3. p85lover/owner

Also if you need a referral it would be nice if you used mine, Referral | Tesla

4. WhoseAnthony

WhoseAnthony Member

Thanks for the tip. We evaluated and our typical road trip is 180-200miles so the 75 seemed like the best option.

Appreciate reaching out with the referral. I had one from a close friend.

5. p85lover/owner

Ok you will enjoy the car.

6. FredTMC

FredTMC Model S VIN #4925

Nice!!

When are they estimating delivery?!

7. andrewket

andrewket 2014 S P85DL, 2016 X P90DL (soon 100)

Just FYI, the white interior is synthetic, but awesome.

8. 2virgule5

2virgule5 Member

Congrats. If rumors are to be believed it may be one of the first delivered with AP 2.0 hardware ;)
    We made the same choice - a 75D - as the best compromise between range and cost. Are they giving you an X to drive for 24h? My wife got offered one and will do it in the next few days.
    You should get yours around October. End September may be a stretch if you don't live in CA...

9. JamesG

JamesG Member

Don't count on 180 to 200 miles unless you want range anxiety. Are you ever going to feel comfortable with less than 40 miles left. Are you going to charge to 100%. The real range with air conditioning on and driving normally is only 80% of the meter.

10. WhoseAnthony

WhoseAnthony Member

I hope we get the AP 2.0 hardware either known from the start or secretly installed. We didn't get one to drive for 24hrs but we're 180 miles from the Tesla Store so that may be why.