Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 75D today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats. If rumors are to be believed it may be one of the first delivered with AP 2.0 hardware ;)
We made the same choice - a 75D - as the best compromise between range and cost. Are they giving you an X to drive for 24h? My wife got offered one and will do it in the next few days.
You should get yours around October. End September may be a stretch if you don't live in CA...

Thanks for the tip. We evaluated and our typical road trip is 180-200miles so the 75 seemed like the best option.

Appreciate reaching out with the referral. I had one from a close friend.
Don't count on 180 to 200 miles unless you want range anxiety. Are you ever going to feel comfortable with less than 40 miles left. Are you going to charge to 100%. The real range with air conditioning on and driving normally is only 80% of the meter.

Congrats. If rumors are to be believed it may be one of the first delivered with AP 2.0 hardware ;)
We made the same choice - a 75D - as the best compromise between range and cost. Are they giving you an X to drive for 24h? My wife got offered one and will do it in the next few days.
You should get yours around October. End September may be a stretch if you don't live in CA...
I hope we get the AP 2.0 hardware either known from the start or secretly installed. We didn't get one to drive for 24hrs but we're 180 miles from the Tesla Store so that may be why.