Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered a 70D!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well after much debate and looking through Canadian CPO sites, I pulled the trigger on a new 70D. White, Rear Seats, Grey Leather & Sunroof. Pretty basic. Says an August delivery. Any gut feeling on whether that's early or late August? Two days ago it was a late July delivery. I am in Canada FWIW.

I did notice one error on the website. Price is X and includes Alcantara. BUT, if you select a colour of Alcantara the price jumps up... what gives? I've got to call them today and figure that out.

Well after much debate and looking through Canadian CPO sites, I pulled the trigger on a new 70D. White, Rear Seats, Grey Leather & Sunroof. Pretty basic. Says an August delivery. Any gut feeling on whether that's early or late August? Two days ago it was a late July delivery. I am in Canada FWIW.

I did notice one error on the website. Price is X and includes Alcantara. BUT, if you select a colour of Alcantara the price jumps up... what gives? I've got to call them today and figure that out.

Want it earlier? Call your DS and complain :). I had the delivery date change on me. Called, and voila, my MS is already in production so I expect to get it this month.

Let's not encourage entitlement here. If it says August, plan on August. If you want a car sooner, buy a CPO. If it's July 30th and you don't have your car, remember what you signed up for.

Entitlement? Nothing like that here. In my case I requested a specific delivery date which they changed (delayed). Sounds like they changed the date here as well. Nothing wrong with complaining when they are in the wrong.