Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered a 70D!

Well after much debate and looking through Canadian CPO sites, I pulled the trigger on a new 70D. White, Rear Seats, Grey Leather & Sunroof. Pretty basic. Says an August delivery. Any gut feeling on whether that's early or late August? Two days ago it was a late July delivery. I am in Canada FWIW.

I did notice one error on the website. Price is X and includes Alcantara. BUT, if you select a colour of Alcantara the price jumps up... what gives? I've got to call them today and figure that out.

Well after much debate and looking through Canadian CPO sites, I pulled the trigger on a new 70D. White, Rear Seats, Grey Leather & Sunroof. Pretty basic. Says an August delivery. Any gut feeling on whether that's early or late August? Two days ago it was a late July delivery. I am in Canada FWIW.

I did notice one error on the website. Price is X and includes Alcantara. BUT, if you select a colour of Alcantara the price jumps up... what gives? I've got to call them today and figure that out.

Want it earlier? Call your DS and complain :). I had the delivery date change on me. Called, and voila, my MS is already in production so I expect to get it this month.

Let's not encourage entitlement here. If it says August, plan on August. If you want a car sooner, buy a CPO. If it's July 30th and you don't have your car, remember what you signed up for.

Entitlement? Nothing like that here. In my case I requested a specific delivery date which they changed (delayed). Sounds like they changed the date here as well. Nothing wrong with complaining when they are in the wrong.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC