Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered a plaid a week ago .. delivery this week?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a model s plaid white interior / exterior 19' a week ago and Tesla has already reached out to schedule delivery with the earliest being this Friday. My original delivery estimate date was July 11 - aug 22nd?

Why is it so early? Rn 117xxxxxxx

5YJSA1E66NF477xxx

I checked the VIN thread, does this mean 23' since there's an N? Also what does F= founders series mean?

Can you tell if it has the latest changes (new taillights / badge / black bar thing on trunk) based on the vin?

5YJSA1E66NF477xxx

I checked the VIN thread, does this mean 23' since there's an N? Also what does F= founders series mean?

Can you tell if it has the latest changes (new taillights / badge / black bar thing on trunk) based on the vin?
N and F is normal for 2022. I think you'll have new headlights etc. Not sure on Swivel screen. Look in Stickied Delivery thread.

I wouldn't assume it was a reject/repair/cancellation.

Plaids are often in inventory based on my experience. Ask them for the details and compare the VIN to other ones coming out.

I was told that Plaid orders get pushed to the front (reason LRs have dates pushed on this site)… they also push cars ordered with FSD to the front… pure profit. I also believe that the downturn on the economy is having buyers take a second look at orders… many are probably cancelling.

Reactions: Sam1 and Snerruc