TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Ordered and Confirmed

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by zro ltr, Sep 16, 2014.

1. zro ltr

zro ltr Member

I decided to jump in. Early this morning, I ordered and confirmed my Model S. December can't get here fast enough. I'm glad I don't have to wait as long for this car as I did for my 2010 Camaro, though. That was a long 7 months.

Blue S85 - Tech - Air - Dual Chargers - Black Headliner - Paint Armor

My only regret is that I don't have more money for more options.

2. Paul Carter

Paul Carter Active Member

Congrats! Its a great car no matter what options. You're going to love it in an instant. Darn, now I got Carnation Breakfast tune stuck in my head. lol

3. karmamule

karmamule Member

Congratulations @zro ltr, Welcome to the Wait! Time will tend to dilate a bit, but it should be much better than 7 months at least!

4. R²B

R²B All Star

3 more days bro!

5. karmamule

karmamule Member

After all these weeks I can barely believe it!! I can't concentrate on anything not Tesla for more than a few minutes. Fortunately things are a touch slow at work right now so it's not having negative effects.

6. taurusking

taurusking Member

Don't worry .. I wish mine was P85+...Mine does not have pano roof or air suspension.. but either way I am going to love the car...

About the wait...it's killing me

7. Cattledog

Cattledog Active Member

Makes it better!

8. Btrflyl8e

Btrflyl8e Supporting Member

The wait is excruciating when you're in it, but it makes delivery day that much more awesome. I had gone back and read my posts that last week before i took delivery last year. I think I was actually temporarily insane. I had to take something every night just to try and sleep. I kept wondering why other forum members would comment "I remember how exited you were...". Yeah, it makes you crazy.