TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Ordered Aug 3 - Delivered Sept 9

Discussion in 'Model S' started by 69bluesman, Sep 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 69bluesman

69bluesman Member

01_Dealer.jpg 03_Home tinted.jpg 04_Cutting.jpg 06_cutting.jpg 08_center.jpg 09_wheels done.jpg 10_dry fit.jpg 11_wheels on.jpg 12_wheels on.jpg 13_rear tire.jpg

• Like x 1
  2. 69bluesman

69bluesman Member

Thought I'd share some chronological photos of my Model S 75D delivery and first mods. Twas an exciting day on Sept 9th. I was pleasantly surprised when my car came earlier then expected. Straight to the tint shop, then a set of custom one-off 21" wheels after that. I designed and ordered my wheels to time it with the delivery schedule so there wouldn't be much waiting around and rolling on stock wheels.
    Mods so far:
    • Tint all doors and back hatch
    • Custom staggered wheels
    • Tires - Michelin Pilot Super Sport. 255/35/21 +35 front: 285/30/21 +30 rear
    Unplugged performance lowering brackets coming next. Have to fill that wheel well a little more! :cool:

3. Buster1

Buster1 Member

Nice! Why do you think the car was delivered so fast? That's quick!

4. 69bluesman

69bluesman Member

Honestly, I'm not sure! End of Q3 perhaps?

5. tpham07

tpham07 Member

~4-5 weeks is a typical delivery for a Model S in my experience and based on the tracker.