Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered Cybertruck, but it’s not showing up I my account?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I ordered the Cybertruck two days after the launch, on the morning of 11/23, and received my Owl, email, and RN. But only now am I realizing others who’ve made their reservations actually also have the truck show up in their account too. Mine does not.

I have my 3 listed, along with my Solar Roof and PowerWall reservations In my account, but no Cybertruck reservation.

Anyone else with this issue? Maybe time for a phone call to Tesla?

So I ordered the Cybertruck two days after the launch, on the morning of 11/23, and received my Owl, email, and RN. But only now am I realizing others who’ve made their reservations actually also have the truck show up in their account too. Mine does not.

I have my 3 listed, along with my Solar Roof and PowerWall reservations In my account, but no Cybertruck reservation.

Anyone else with this issue? Maybe time for a phone call to Tesla?
Did you confirm the email address is the same as the ones your 3 and Roof are under?

I accidentally ordered under a different email from my actual Tesla account, by accident. I had to request they merge my accounts, in order for my truck to show up.

Otherwise, I personally would use the chat function on the website. Trying to find someone by calling is tedious and usually leads to a dead end.

Did you confirm the email address is the same as the ones your 3 and Roof are under?

I accidentally ordered under a different email from my actual Tesla account, by accident. I had to request they merge my accounts, in order for my truck to show up.

Otherwise, I personally would use the chat function on the website. Trying to find someone by calling is tedious and usually leads to a dead end.

Yep!!! That was it. Good catch. Thank you!!

Reactions: M_D129