Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered Inventory Model X 100D. Not sure if I got a good deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious - was it local or did it need to be transported? I've seen the $2K transport fee to ship an inventory car around the US, and wonder if that is in addition to the $1200 destination fee. Anyone know?

With the current online price, discount is around 7k. Should I have ordered a new one :(.

Thats cars, one day its a killer price and the next 30 days go by and could of ordered a new one without all the hoopla, discounts, broken, scratched, dinged etc for the same price. The thing is we all wanted it now. Embrace it and move along. Its really sad, so much buyer remorse.

Final price is 94400 including destination charges. All went smooth and the car is ready to be shipped. But later I liked another car with 2K extra, but it has sonic carbon wheels and FSD. Only difference is its cream interior. I called the sales adviser and she told me that she can cancel the current car and switch the documents to the new car. She cancelled the original order and working on the new car, I changed my mind as I didn't like the cream interior after viewing some youtube video's. I went to my local SC and saw a demo X with cream interior. I liked the white interior better. So I called the SA and asked her to be on hold. But the original car that was cancelled is not in inventory. I immediately found another white exterior and white interior car with 6 seat layout with autopilot exact same as my original order and the price is 1250 less than my original order and additionally with carbon fiber console. I booked this car. SA is very helpful and cancelled the cream color interior car and moved all the documents to this new car. She confirmed that I will get back my 2 orders deposits and the price difference. Currently, it is ready to be shipped. They were very busy and hopefully, I get the confirmed delivery dates by Monday.

Reactions: Konrads
Hey Guys what would be considered a good deal on Inventory 12/2018 production X P100D with 1,500 miles
Here is the configuration:
Black
White interior 6 seats
EAP+FSD

Attachments

• CA136A1C-A2E4-48ED-9E8F-3C4CC68632C9.jpeg
    CA136A1C-A2E4-48ED-9E8F-3C4CC68632C9.jpeg
    311.3 KB · Views: 96
Final price is 94400 including destination charges. All went smooth and the car is ready to be shipped. But later I liked another car with 2K extra, but it has sonic carbon wheels and FSD. Only difference is its cream interior. I called the sales adviser and she told me that she can cancel the current car and switch the documents to the new car. She cancelled the original order and working on the new car, I changed my mind as I didn't like the cream interior after viewing some youtube video's. I went to my local SC and saw a demo X with cream interior. I liked the white interior better. So I called the SA and asked her to be on hold. But the original car that was cancelled is not in inventory. I immediately found another white exterior and white interior car with 6 seat layout with autopilot exact same as my original order and the price is 1250 less than my original order and additionally with carbon fiber console. I booked this car. SA is very helpful and cancelled the cream color interior car and moved all the documents to this new car. She confirmed that I will get back my 2 orders deposits and the price difference. Currently, it is ready to be shipped. They were very busy and hopefully, I get the confirmed delivery dates by Monday.

Attachments

• E7435BFB-64A3-445D-B335-703A2CAF205B.jpeg
    E7435BFB-64A3-445D-B335-703A2CAF205B.jpeg
    311.3 KB · Views: 67