Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered M3 SR+, am I done?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly I can't tell if I'm supposed to do anything else.

I've paid the $250 deposit, and I've added my registration information. I'm waiting on them to assess my trade-in value, and I haven't accepted the financing terms since they'll probably expire before delivery. I read afterwards that I should have just chosen cash, but what can you do.

So, do I have to do anything else right now?

09.04.21-18 23 14.jpg

Reactions: SlimJim
Honestly I can't tell if I'm supposed to do anything else.

I've paid the $250 deposit, and I've added my registration information. I'm waiting on them to assess my trade-in value, and I haven't accepted the financing terms since they'll probably expire before delivery. I read afterwards that I should have just chosen cash, but what can you do.

So, do I have to do anything else right now?

View attachment 705251
Honestly? I would call and talk to a customer rep at either your nearest showroom or delivery center. Tell them what you want to do or change, if that's the case. I did this and I wasn't supposed to get my M3 until mid-Oct, but got it 2 weeks ago. One happened to have popped up in the color I ordered (someone had ordered a blue one, but ended up getting another car instead) and because I had talked to my rep a couple of times, he called me first to let me know they had a M3 available and if I wanted it.
Just a thought. Sometimes you can get lucky.

Reactions: rpiotro
Honestly? I would call and talk to a customer rep at either your nearest showroom or delivery center. Tell them what you want to do or change, if that's the case. I did this and I wasn't supposed to get my M3 until mid-Oct, but got it 2 weeks ago. One happened to have popped up in the color I ordered (someone had ordered a blue one, but ended up getting another car instead) and because I had talked to my rep a couple of times, he called me first to let me know they had a M3 available and if I wanted it.
Just a thought. Sometimes you can get lucky.
My son ordered his model Y in February and was told 9 weeks. He got a call in ten days. With the backlog on model Ys right now I doubt you would see that today but you might get lucky with a model 3.

Reactions: LBM4
My son ordered his model Y in February and was told 9 weeks. He got a call in ten days. With the backlog on model Ys right now I doubt you would see that today but you might get lucky with a model 3.
It's like winning the lottery when you get that call saying, "We have a Model 3/Y that just became available, do you want it?"
After I got that call, I was in my M3 within 24 hours!

Be careful about ones that pop up way before your estimated date though as some are ones that other rejected due to defects they found. Tesla might have fixed some minor things or tried to patch them, but the issues are probably still there. I'd wait until you actually get one honestly...