Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered M3P like 3 weeks ago...12/31 delivery date just disappeared :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Just found out from the salesperson I will get a year free of supercharging if I take delivery this year...as I sit here patiently waiting I have a feeling I may miss out. What do you guys think?

Just found out from the salesperson I will get a year free of supercharging if I take delivery this year...as I sit here patiently waiting I have a feeling I may miss out. What do you guys think?
There are people in the M3P waiting room that ordered in October without VINs or dates. You are going to miss out unless you find something in existing inventory locally.

Yeah there’s something fishy with the Performance models this refresh, that’s for sure.

I know someone locally that bought a black/black M3P 2021 and has taken delivery, so starting to wonder if my specific color combo (blue/white... or just white interior in general) somehow wasn’t landed well...

Wish we got public root cause analyses or at least post-mortems on these, similar to a cloud service outage!

I spoke to an SA today. He said he didn't think they were making any more M3Ps and that it's likely I wouldn't take delivery till March. I ordered on 11/23. I have a feeling most of us who are waiting on M3Ps are gonna get the shaft.