Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered Model Y (did final paperwork) in Sept 2021, but still no delivery, date keeps extending

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My June order just got bumped back to late April through May. I'm right near the Fremont factory and I was set at late March for a while but I guess they decided I wouldn't make this quarter so I got bumped back. Which makes me think the REAL date is the end of Q2 at the earliest - so late June which would be a full year after ordering.

My June order just got bumped back to late April through May. I'm right near the Fremont factory and I was set at late March for a while but I guess they decided I wouldn't make this quarter so I got bumped back. Which makes me think the REAL date is the end of Q2 at the earliest - so late June which would be a full year after ordering.
Damn... We should have a "June Order Purgatory" club.

Reactions: Payjack and Eljay
Just got a VIN assigned this morning. Freemont in the 40k range. Window is the last week of March. Been a long 9 months.

Got my vin and delivery date!! Ordered 9/1/21 and I’m getting it this Saturday 3/26! Can’t believe it’s finally happening
HI LeahElectric! I am in the same position that you were in. Ordered 10/10/21 my newest date is 4/22-5/20. My options are exactly as yours. I am hoping that mine comes within the month because I too handed in my lease and am without a vehicle. Who did you contact? I can not get in contact with anyone.

I thought I was alone until I saw this. This is ridiculous imo. Does anyone know what I could be missing? Just want to make sure my EDD is not being pushed because I am missing a step or something.

Ordered: 9/20/2021
Model Y Long Range (Blue and Black Interior) with 20" Induction wheels
5 Seater, No Tow, No FSD.

The original Delivery window was
Feb-March then
March-April
April 11-April 27
April 27-May 19
April 27-May 11
May 12-June 9

The payment method is selected as Cash. (Could this be the reason?)

When I log into the website and on the app, I see these. I don't know if I am missing something? Please help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 12.37.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 12.37.51 PM.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_4093.jpg
    IMG_4093.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 88
I thought I was alone until I saw this. This is ridiculous imo. Does anyone know what I could be missing? Just want to make sure my EDD is not being pushed because I am missing a step or something.

Feb-March then
March-April
April 11-April 27
April 27-May 19
April 27-May 11
May 12-June 9

When I log into the website and on the app, I see these. I don't know if I am missing something? Please help!
thats normal... your phone is the one to pay attention to

Feb-March then
March-April
April 11-April 27
April 27-May 19
April 27-May 11
May 12-June 9

Is your profile complete?

Feb-March then
March-April
April 11-April 27
April 27-May 19
April 27-May 11
May 12-June 9

The MY-LR5 I ordered on 9/30/21 is the same configuration as yours, except mine has the std. 19" wheels. My EDD is now 5 July - 16 Aug. So your May-June EDD looks a lot better than mine. However, in any case the EDDs are really just a WAG and frequently don't really reflect reality.

The MY-LR5 I ordered on 9/30/21 is the same configuration as yours, except mine has the std. 19" wheels. My EDD is now 5 July - 16 Aug. So your May-June EDD looks a lot better than mine. However, in any case the EDDs are really just a WAG and frequently don't really reflect reality.
I really hope I get it soon. I sold my performance too soon because it was quite harsh ride, coming from GLE. So seeing $65-$70 at the gas station often makes me feel like killing myself.

Reactions: bnsfengineer

Feb-March then
March-April
April 11-April 27
April 27-May 19
April 27-May 11
May 12-June 9

I ordered almost a month before you and am still waiting.

Called Tesla, as per them, I completed the final form submission in September-2021, but I am still not getting the delivery. The expected delivery date gets extended by a month! The latest one now is March 18th to March 31st. But I am not able to believe that because the date has moved 3-4 times. :-((
Does anyone know what is delivery time frame estimate for Sept 2021 booking date? I live in the bay area, CA.
Its Model Y, long range, white with chrome wheels.

Thank you!!
I have been waiting over a year now for 7 Seater Tesla.. Changed the color around 8 months back and then on no update.

Here's the Update! I changed my financing option from Cash to Self-funded financing and the very next day I got the VIN and my delivery window changed from 27 days window to 4 days window. As of right now, my car is at Mount Kisko, NY location for over 5 days and it is pending some "quality control" inspection they are expecting the car to be available sometime in mid-May. My gut feeling tells me they found some issues with the car and are awaiting parts.

Reactions: cancoi
Here's the Update! I changed my financing option from Cash to Self-funded financing and the very next day I got the VIN and my delivery window changed from 27 days window to 4 days window. As of right now, my car is at Mount Kisko, NY location for over 5 days and it is pending some "quality control" inspection they are expecting the car to be available sometime in mid-May. My gut feeling tells me they found some issues with the car and are awaiting parts.
I ordered my MY (7 long range with tow) in CA in OCT 2021 & and my date is now today until July 8th, original est. delivery was March 2022. Called my delivery center today just to check on possibly of getting a VIN and they said it's not even built yet. At this point I don't want performance so I am not selling car until I get a VIN and expecting a Sept delivery date based on what I'm seeing online. 😭🤷‍♀️😳