TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Ordered MS60D

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by fastfive12, Nov 21, 2016.

1. fastfive12

fastfive12 Member

Hi all

Long time lurker first time poster. I ordered my MS60D just in time before the price increase with the following options:

Model S 60D
    All-Wheel Drive
    Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
    Sunroof
    21" Grey Turbine Wheels
    Grey Next Generation Seats
    Dark Ash Wood Décor
    Integrated Center Console
    Black Alcantara Headliner
    Supercharger Enabled
    Enhanced Autopilot
    Premium Upgrades Package
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound
    Subzero Weather Package

I went with the grey seats since they are no longer on back order. As per the OA Tesla found another supplier that can fulfill demand. Can anyone provide feedback on the grey next gen seats? Look and feel?

• Like x 1
  2. Noneduck

Noneduck Member

Love the grey next gen seats

3. justg0

justg0 Member

I got grey too. They became available just 2 days before my order confirmed. Was super happy. I love the combination of grey with black interior.

4. BostonGuy

BostonGuy Member

Congratulations! The is almost the exact car I want. If I pull the trigger, I want the 19" wheels for Boston potholes.

5. Brandon332

Brandon332 Member

@fastfive12 That's awesome about the grey seats, I LOVE how those seats are but alas don't have enough money to get another car. Did you use a referral code when you ordered? If you use a referral code from certain current owners, Tesla gives you $1000 off of the car price, and enters the current owner into a raffle. It's to "strengthen and build the Tesla community" or something like that. If you didn't use one you should definitely do it because free money off is always nice, and you can add it in after the order is placed. I have a code and its Referral | Tesla I'd recommend, good luck and congrats again! :D

• Funny x 1
  6. fastfive12

fastfive12 Member

Thanks. Now I just hope that Tesla enables the EAP by the time I take delivery.

@Brandon332 Yes, I already used a referral.

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1