Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered MX from 6/2 still waiting in SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

larmor

Oct 27, 2014
Westlake, TX
Ok, ordered a MX 90 6 seater back in June. Still waiting, has been in production for the past month, i think. The mytesla page has not said much more. DS says car in QA, but can't give delivery date. Should I be worried? I am renting a car on a two weekly basis while i wait.

Also, wife wants a red MX instead, and am thinking of an inventory MX but red inventory X has no accessory hitch, can accessory hitch be added to an inventory car?

Thnx

Ok, ordered a MX 90 6 seater back in June. Still waiting, has been in production for the past month, i think. The mytesla page has not said much more. DS says car in QA, but can't give delivery date. Should I be worried? I am renting a car on a two weekly basis while i wait.

Also, wife wants a red MX instead, and am thinking of an inventory MX but red inventory X has no accessory hitch, can accessory hitch be added to an inventory car?

Thnx
Call your service center regarding adding the hitch after production. So far they have yet to deliver the accessory hitch. All cars have come with the tow package hitch. If you ordered only the accessory hitch you don't get the software to enable towing mode on the car.