TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Ordered MX from 6/2 still waiting in SoCal

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by larmor, Aug 31, 2016.

1. larmor

larmor Member

Ok, ordered a MX 90 6 seater back in June. Still waiting, has been in production for the past month, i think. The mytesla page has not said much more. DS says car in QA, but can't give delivery date. Should I be worried? I am renting a car on a two weekly basis while i wait.

Also, wife wants a red MX instead, and am thinking of an inventory MX but red inventory X has no accessory hitch, can accessory hitch be added to an inventory car?

Thnx

2. beths11

beths11 THE LONG RANGER

Call your service center regarding adding the hitch after production. So far they have yet to deliver the accessory hitch. All cars have come with the tow package hitch. If you ordered only the accessory hitch you don't get the software to enable towing mode on the car.