Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ordered my 90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

nico180

creating simple things - is true talent
Apr 9, 2016
Zutphen, Netherlands
oh my, what a thrilling moment, after my second drive at my local store, Arnhem in the Netherlands;
I made the call to order, there will be a 5% increase in price this monday, aldue i dont know if any new feature will be available from next monday, then i could opt in i guess - but have to wait for that, in the mean time i have a almost sealed deal;

my config as of now:
Model S 90D All-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
pano roof
19" Slipstream
Gray Next Generation
Black, Alcantara headliner
Autopilot
Premium
Air suspension
19” winterset tyres

Reactions: chriSharek
Me too!!!!! I pushed the damn button and felt an immediate rush!
I've been trolling this site learning tons of valuable info from you experts (pity the poor dude whose gull wings opened via the key gob in his pocket while driving out of his garage) thanks all!!!

Reactions: chriSharek
I would suspect EU to follow the US in this (on time based changes). Logically one can assume that US timezone(s) price are changed, europe will follow, this could because of timediff be a late monday/early tuesday...

But this all is speculation, like the whole topic :) we don't know for sure...

Excellent spec. My order is getting locked in tomorrow and I have the same spec bar the pano and prem sound.
Interesting surprise to get the new nose and lights, although I don't know if I prefer the new nose or not.

I ordered mine on February 29 (Leap Day) and it arrived March 25 (Good Friday) and I am overjoyed with the 90 kWh battery and the extra miles it gives me. I can skip every other supercharger in Montana now! I now get 250 usable miles, at 81 mph on our Interstates, high west winds and cold temperatures and even wet snowy or slushy road surfaces. The D is so glued to the road making me feel safer in this car than any other I have ever driven, even more than my previous Model S85! Mine is 2 weeks old and already obsolete with the new upgrade released on the web site today, and I am totally cool with that. I will never be able to keep up with Tesla and Elon Musk so I will just marvel at this amazing innovative company and maybe do another trade in in 2 years!

Reactions: Model S M.D.