Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered My X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After long days of deciding I have ordered my X.

Model X 75D
Pearl White

Ordered July 22
Confirmed July 25
Vin assigned July 27
it shows as scheduled for production.

I think last week they have assigned a DS but did not hear anything from the DS as of yet.

I was lucky when I ordered they had changed that premium package to be included with the car couple days before. I think I have saved almost 3k.

I'm in Northern Virginia.

After long days of deciding I have ordered my X.

Model X 75D
Pearl White

Ordered July 22
Confirmed July 25
Vin assigned July 27
it shows as scheduled for production.

I think last week they have assigned a DS but did not hear anything from the DS as of yet.

I was lucky when I ordered they had changed that premium package to be included with the car couple days before. I think I have saved almost 3k.

I'm in Northern Virginia.

Congrats! I am also in Northern Virginia and am ordering:

Model X100D
Pearl White

Ordered July 17
Confirmed July 20
Vin assigned July 21

Still scheduled for production as well. Maybe our Teslas get shipped here together.

@bergdd hopefully mine goes into production soon, it looks like you ordered 10 days before me. i actually sold both my cars in anticipation of the tesla so i've been using a friends car since 8/3!

I own 9 taxi cab companies in the area and was about to get my current car painted and wrapped to add to the fleet and am glad I held off for a few weeks. Hopefully production to delivery doesnt take too long.

Reactions: Aieukl378