Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered! MYP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reservation Number - RN110243XXX. It is in my Tesla account this morning.

Blue Performance with all options checked, just like my Model3. Love the blacked out trim instead of chrome. I'm sure I'll change the color a million times between now and when the car is shipping.

Does everyone here understand that the $2.5K is just for the privilege of ordering the car. It is NOT counted towards the price of the car, which you would have to pay in full up on delivery.

This is what the fine print says: "Your Pre-Order Payment covers the cost of these activities and other processing costs and is not a deposit for the Vehicle." (bold mine).

Does everyone here understand that the $2.5K is just for the privilege of ordering the car. It is NOT counted towards the price of the car, which you would have to pay in full up on delivery.

This is what the fine print says: "Your Pre-Order Payment covers the cost of these activities and other processing costs and is not a deposit for the Vehicle." (bold mine).
Yuckkk sure hope that's not the case that sure is shady haha