Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered! Now when will I see it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here she is guys! So excited! Picked her up today, took about 45 mins. or so.

Attachments

• IMG_1081.JPG
    IMG_1081.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    270 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1084.JPG
    IMG_1084.JPG
    366.4 KB · Views: 63
Ordered P100D 8.28
Confirmed 8.29
Received VIN 8.29
Delivery "end of September"
Pushed (1) to "end of October" white seat backlog (lucky for me)
Updated to FSD, EAP end of October
Pushed (2) to November to early December (no reason)
Pushed (3) to early December to January (again no reason, likely prioritizing foreign builds)
Into production December 5
Status December 9 "Your estimated delivery window is December 10, 2016 - December 24, 2016" Fremont Delivery

Whew! This is my 5th Tesla and by far the most frustrating and nerve wracking pre-delivery process. Lesson is that with TM you need patience and a lot of faith and take what your DS tells you (if they tell you anything) with a rather large grain of salt

Crazy how things work! Must admit that it's a big adjustment to get use to regenerative braking though, I know I can turn it off but want to get used to it. Are you using it and have you adjusted?
I love regen braking. I used to drive my BMW like that where I will downshift (manually) to use engine breaking to slow down. This is perfect for me. I love having to use only one foot to drive. Just still figuring out the timing so I can stop it exactly where I need it. Also love no creep. Along with Hill assist, I can just take my foot off the brake on stop lights.

Reactions: davidc18
Updates are coming fast and furious now. "Your estimated delivery window is December 15, 2016 - December 29, 2016." I will be joining the ranks of the 80,000 after all. Nice to have access to the incentive within the next few months to help pay down the loan.