Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered! Now when will I see it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That looks like mine! What's your specs? Who is your DS??????
My appointment for pickup was this Saturday but cancelled because car did not arrive in time . My DS is Dayan.

We were on the same truck and Whitney got mine delivered Saturday. They were pumping 'em out back to back. I had some extenuating circumstances for needing delivery that day. The wait is over for both of us now. Now more waiting for me while all the work gets done... o_O

Happy Holidays to all the newly minted MS owners. Hope everyone's interim v8.0 updates to ".180" all came through. The UHF equalizer makes a great sound system even better. I had to laugh the first time I dimed the volume. "... this goes to 11". I don't think you'd find that kind of sense of fun making it through the focus groups and bean counters at the majors.

Mine will get here Tuesday and I'm hearing that all the mods could take until Thursday or Friday this week. I don't want them to rush it I prefer they do a thorough job and get it right.

Though,,. My heart is weak, I'm tired of waiting and I feel this anxiety is going to be the death of me. Not sleeping for some reason and stressed for no reason. I'll never do this again. Next tesla I buy I want it That day.

• Funny
Reactions: George Jetson