Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered Premium Connectivity but got a 30 day delay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, I think your right. The next renewal date is just for one month, so June 4th would be one month..
But I haven’t seen any benefits of premium connectivity?
or streaming music, etc.
We've owned our Model 3 for two months. We decided to keep premium connectiivity because we enjoy listening to CNN or MSNBC in the car.

The satellite maps are kinda nice but I could live without them. The live traffic visualization, in my opinion, is poorly implemented and is worthless. The rest of the package benefits don't interest us either.

We've owned our Model 3 for two months. We decided to keep premium connectiivity because we enjoy listening to CNN or MSNBC in the car.

The satellite maps are kinda nice but I could live without them. The live traffic visualization, in my opinion, is poorly implemented and is worthless. The rest of the package benefits don't interest us either.

you can listen to CNN via streaming from your phone. what it really comes down to is that tesla puts this stupid obstracle in the way where the car disables wifi when put into drive and you have to reconnect. just annoying.
i got lifetime premium fortunately...

If you live in an area with lots of traffic, the routing is well worth it. We were in the city last weekend with a friend. On the way back home, as planned, we took a 30 minute detour to go pick up dinner while our friend in his 2019 BMW drove straight to our house. We got there five minutes after him since he took the Major Deegan, which was jammed, but we followed the Google Maps routing on the Tesla.