Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered S75D Oct 7th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just another update.

Ordered 10/7
Confirmed 10/11
Status on Tesla Account page updated to show in production 11/28
Spoke with my DS on 11/29 and have tentative delivery date of 12/7

Model S. Deep Blue. Black interior w/ CF accents. EAP and PUP

So finally my DS called. Car has already left mothership and on route to Chicago. He first booked the pickup date on 6, but later backed out. Now he say he can only confirm date when car enters Canada. Tesla website still showing that the car is in production.

Cornell - wanted to share a quite similar experience:
Ordered S75D on Oct 11th, with estd. delivery late december (was also told the date would slip if I ordered after Oct 12th). Logging into mytesla.com even today still states "your tesla is scheduled for production", no delivery date anymore, no VIN (almost 1 month 1/2 after order confirmation), just a RN.
I was then told by our local store manager 10 days ago the car had not entered production, that some communication has messed up after the sales phase... They would look into the matter (and appreciate my feedback to increase service quality etc etc) but after almost two weeks of talking face to face to him, still radio silence, and no updates on mytesla.com page (still "scheduled for production"). E-mails are either not answered at all or after more than a week. I find it disappointing the lack of accurate of information and responsiveness from such a high-end "niche" product company.

checked the webpage on Dec 3rd and suddenly a VIN number is displaying (ordered Oct 11th) ... it all moves in mysterious ways...