Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered S75D Oct 7th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rakda.....fyi

Tesla account page updated to "... undergoing preparation for delivery" today.

I called my DS. Today to confirm and she said that car will be for delivery Wednesday.
Thank you Pinegreen! I was very busy at work today and didn't check till now. yes. it is out of factory now. I am not sure I will be able to take off from work this week. Let us know how your delivery goes.

Great car, fantastic SC and delivery!

Attachments

• IMG_0793.JPG
    IMG_0793.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 65
Got my Model S today at Fremont SC. Everything went smooth. Waited for about 5 minutes after checking in for our appointment. Paperwork took about 20 minutes. Another 40 minutes for the walkthrough and inspection of the car. Everything went relatively smooth. The only issue I saw at the time of delivery was a squeaky support for the frunk. They couldn't fix it there so I was told that my DS will contact me to set up a time to take it back. I noticed an alignment problem with the chrome window trim on the rear passenger door (it wasn't lining up with the chrome trim on the front passenger door). I'll let the DS know when we make contact for the frunk support. I'm not too worried about it though. All in all, it wasn't too bad. Unfortunately, I didn't get a swag bag though.

20171206_121946.jpg 20171206_121926.jpg 20171206_115005.jpg

I'm so excited to compare the "fit and finish" improvements first hand over the past two years.

I asked Tesla to make dozens of small adjustments made to my 2015 S70D and I fully expect to have to make dozens with this one. Dash rattles, door panel creaks when you put your arm on the sill, plastic rubbing on metal, leather rubbing on plastic, loose clips in the dash that rattle, wire harnesses rubbing on the body opening the frunk, etc.

I realize I'm probably more picky than most people, but the best thing about Tesla is that they will fix them all until I am satisfied. Their service is the best.

Reactions: PrGrPa and Olds442