Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered S85 3/13/15 - Let's track this thing out!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Christ on a pogo stick this car's acceleration is otherworldly. I'm coming out of a similarly powerful car (A Cadillac CTS-V Wagon), but the acceleration here is so hard and so instantaneous it feels like you're being teleported. No downshifting, no hesitation, just push the go pedal and end up somewhere else.

I did not get any extra swag, just the standard kit - hat, keychains, leather fob pouch. Though my DS and the store manager gave me a welcome gift with a few things they like (Dr. Pepper, Seattle's Best coffee, nutella and Mother's wheel and tire cleaner). It was a nice little gesture.

Brickfrenzy,

Congratulations!!! I'm hoping to be about a week behind you. My 85D was as of this morning in New Mexico and is Cleveland bound. Thanks for keeping us up to date with your experience. The waiting doesn't seem to get any easier but good to know your delivery went well and you're happy with the car. I've only test driven an 85 so looking forward to the D!

Awesome so far. The acceleration (on an 85D) is still crazy. This evening we have are first road trip. Just a short one to pickup son from college in Madison Wisconsin. The Tessie is Badger red so will fit in just fine. So also our first SuperCharge as well before we head home tomorrow.

As for Swag, my wife and I got jackets, 3 t-shirts for our boys and a couple key chains. Unfortunately no metal coffee mugs.

Perfectly happy with the Standard Sound System. With the internet radio I was able to listen to New Order and the like on the way home yesterday and this AM for my Starbucks run some Bob Marley. Dont think I will miss XM radio.