Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure the photo attached trying again
67B6A0CF-ED8F-4C77-B5CD-E08702DB2B3F.jpeg

Wow, I just ordered my Y a couple of hours ago. I am expecting a late July or early August delivery, but maybe I should go ahead and get my trade ready, just in case!

I was kidding when I posted this. Or so I thought! I got a text this morning asking me to compete my trade information in preparation for my Monday June 29 delivery! Had to get all the stuff out of my wife's Kia and hustle on down to Carmax, who was offering $3K more than Tesla. One (1) week from order to delivery. Quite a different experience from my late 2019 model 3 delays. I hope the quality this time is as good as it was then.

• Disagree
Reactions: Levo and Barrygold
I was kidding when I posted this. Or so I thought! I got a text this morning asking me to compete my trade information in preparation for my Monday June 29 delivery! Had to get all the stuff out of my wife's Kia and hustle on down to Carmax, who was offering $3K more than Tesla. One (1) week from order to delivery. Quite a different experience from my late 2019 model 3 delays. I hope the quality this time is as good as it was then.

what configuration?

Ordered mine on Tuesday and was joking with my husband today that I watched all the videos now where’s my car. A couple hours later got a call with a time and VIN for this Sunday or Monday.