Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just drove my BMW motorcycle in the first time in months. And the pain of finding a cheap gas station sucks, and you're really gambling it if you're on your last drop. Trying to use my discounts suck, getting out my credit card, etc. And high pressure beggars / scammers use gas stations as their posts.

It's so nice to have an electric car that you can just plug in at night. Too bad gas cars can't fill themselves with very cheap gas at night. And going to a Tesla supercharger is sometimes a social gathering, something a gas station will never be.

I probably won't buy another gas car anymore, it's either Tesla or a competitor.

72274482-2A1E-45EA-BB0A-838799FC57AF.jpeg
I pulled the trigger! Super excited. Long range, FSD, blue with 19 inch wheels.

I just drove my BMW motorcycle in the first time in months. And the pain of finding a cheap gas station sucks, and you're really gambling it if you're on your last drop. Trying to use my discounts suck, getting out my credit card, etc. And high pressure beggars / scammers use gas stations as their posts.

It's so nice to have an electric car that you can just plug in at night. Too bad gas cars can't fill themselves with very cheap gas at night. And going to a Tesla supercharger is sometimes a social gathering, something a gas station will never be.

I probably won't buy another gas car anymore, it's either Tesla or a competitor.
Absolutely! Great social gathering indeed
Tesla Model S Hijacked At Gunpoint, Suspects Now In Custody

If they stole the Tesla, did they remember to steal the person's phone too? (assuming this Tesla owner uses only the app).

What would happen when they park it and realize they don't have any key / phone to start u the car? Plus the owner can track the location, and make it easy for police to find.

• Love
Reactions: Watts_Up and AMPd