Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering a Model X tomorrow!

Bprime

Mar 21, 2018
TN
My wife and I are very excited about ordering our Model X tomorrow!

I would like to use someone's referral code if anyone could help us out?

Thanks!

redan

Jan 2, 2017
Driving
Hm, ok. Haven't heard about the $500 credit referral offer, thanks!

The first use of each referral code during the current phase of the program gives a $500 credit in addition to free supercharging. You'll be able to see if the $500 credit is still active by clicking on the referral link. There's no reason not to use an unused code and get yourself an extra $500 credit.

kkoh

Mar 22, 2018
Salem, OR
That's interesting. In the reply above I copied and pasted the url which then ended up being translated in the message. The actual referral code that is part of the url is keith22821. Like I said, it's new and you'd be the first referral so you'd get the free supercharging and $500 parts and services credit if you use it.

Bprime

Mar 21, 2018
TN
Thanks everyone for the help!

I was able to get use a referral and get the $500 credit! We are so excited about our first EV!

I'm glad to be part of this forum!

Reactions: Hugh Mannity

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC