Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering in about 10 days so looking for

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still struggling over the paint protection or not.

Do it. I wrapped my car in Xpel and it has saved my car from some rock chips and etc. Totally worth the peace of mind. And it makes it easier to clean the car AND keeps the car looking shiny for the most part which is nice.

If you dont wrap the whole car, at the very least do the full frontal + front bumper. Maybe rear bumper too.

Reactions: Shaggy
@Shaggy
Where are you getting your opti-coat/x-pel? have a delivery day now (12/26!) and want to make appt ASAP.

@buttershrimp how did you schedule with Nate @ Cedar park? phone seems not to be working...

Here is my number I have for him from my cell phone. +1 (512) 518-1722

Text might be good to do or to email and leave a message... I wonder if he's out of town or something for thanksgiving. Dunno. But good luck!

do you do over the entire car? front end? + opti coat? looking at my current car 60,000 miles on I-35 didn't touch the sides or rear
I did the entire car, which I'm really glad I did because nate does a whole treatment on the car that got rid of a lot of the little defects when the car was painted at the factory. He sent me a photo of a crazy tiny red thread that was embedded in the paint on the hood that he was able to work out with a clay bar ! He's just super detailed and obsessive and I was blown away...

• Helpful
Reactions: Xd85